Upon request, we will provide tracking information
Shipping & Handling Charges
Shipping & Handling charges are noted during the check-out process. Shipping rates include carrier charges, material and insurance. Lakeside Beverages does not charge anything extra for shipping.
Other Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 48 to 72 hours of receiving the order
- All shipments are duly insured and are properly hand packaged for safe delivery
- We have a temperature controlled establishment for all of our wines and spirits. We try not to ship during any extreme weather conditions, Hot or Cold. You, our customers have the option to ship by Fed-Ex Cold Pack or over night for additional charge.
- In the event the product is exposed to extreme weather condition, Lakeside Beverages or our shipping carrier will not be responsible for any damages occasioned by the exposure.
- For any damaged shipment due to any other unforeseen reason, and upon your request, we will provide you with the tracking information to take it up directly with the shipper as it is not our responsibility once the order is shipped out
Multiple Delivery Attempts
If no one is available to receive the package, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. In the event the package is returned to us, we will re ship the package at your cost plus 25% service charge.
Wine orders requires the signature of the person who placed the order and is 21 years or older.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org